Little Miss Muffet met Fate on a tuffet
Whilst eating an omelette one day…
She said ” I rather think
you’re deserving a wink
Or a flirt or an invite to play”
Said Fate to Miss Muffet
” I’d rather not rough-it
For I’m a sophisticant, see…
I like to go wining and chatting and dining
But floozies are ‘off-piste’ to me”.
WELL! Little Miss Muffet
Cried ” I hate to buff-it,
For I’m a sophisticant too….
I far prefer texting
From free-stylie sexing
I think we should meet at the zoo!”
The Meeting took place
at a horse -riding race
where their eyes met cross a crowded marquee
She said ” you’re just the fella
Cos you like paella-
I think we should go out for tea!!”.
Fate started the car
And they played Shalamar
As they drove their way into the night
They had major laughs
And talked tall giraffes
And only returned in the light.
The moral of tale
Is to not weep or wail
On the deepest of heart-rending states
Don’t try to be clever, and never say never
Cos one day you may find your ‘Fate’.
© Tess Egerton 2012
3 Comments to “The Surrealist Story Of The Cyber Lovecats :-)”
- Week 20: Dr Winstanley Says:
- Week 20 ~ ’ Semaine Vingt’ (Means Big Pants)
- Dr Winstanley’s View: Week 18
- Talk to the Bump (though the face IS listening!).
- Dear Diary ~ It’s Springtime and There’s a Lot of Blooming!
- Children's Stories
- Double Bubble Bump Diaires
- Short Stories
- Tess' Blog
- The Not-So-Secret Diary of A Yo-Yo Dieter