Whilst scanning through my usual mid-week news items, I stumbled across this little gem of information :
“The highest recorded price paid for bottled ghosts at auction is NZ$2,000 (about £1,000). A New Zealand woman said that she had captured the spirits of an old man and a young girl in vials at an exorcism session. She sold them in an online auction this week”.
So, just to re-cap; she was selling ethereal entities via a virtual sales medium… Hm -seems like the spirits literally went to this lady’s head!
- The Melting Pot: Birthdays , Book Sales and Bumper Cars
- Gee Baby We Really Love The Tunnels!
- The Melting Pot ~ Small Steps Magazine
- Enigma of a Boiled Onion – Part I
- Badly Mannered HighwayMen
- Children's Stories
- Double Bubble Bump Diaires
- Short Stories
- Tess' Blog
- The Melting Pot: In Collaboration With Small Steps Magazine
- The Not-So-Secret Diary of A Yo-Yo Dieter